[Wine] Anno 1503 King's edtion crashes

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 19:35:22 CDT 2010

  On 9/25/10 5:03 PM, hereiam wrote:
> I deleted the .wine directory. deinstalled wine and reinstalled it. scanned all directories but if I install spybot for example th trojaner horse still exists

How about more information on which file appears to be infected?

Some scanners will report a false positive on the Wine 'fake dlls' and
'fake .sys' files.  They are just shells to interface between the Linux
.so files and Windows programs looking for those files.

As it has been stated THREE times, get and use a Linux file scanner,
like ClamAV and scan your entire system.

James McKenzie