[Wine] Problems with 64 bit wine

thorin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 26 19:32:41 CDT 2010

Hello. Just compiled a 64 bit version of wine. I set the path to the wine I've compiled like so. PATH=/home/sirbubbles/wineversions/"my wine here"/bin:$PATH. I also do export WINEARCH=win64 before creating a new wine prefix. However, when it comes time to run a 64 bit exe like dotnet20 64 bit, it will tell me that the prefix I'm trying to use is 32 bit. Even with a brand new prefix.

What am I doing wrong? I'm using 64 bit wine with a new prefix, and it's still telling me it's 32 bit. Any help would be fantastic. Thank you.