[Wine] Problem with zero length files on USB drives

mea wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 27 13:44:48 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I came up with this behaviour running Wine on MacOS X: If I create a zero length file on a USB drive, Wine behaves as if the file is non-existent.

For example, when I try to compress the file using 7zip (I know it's weird to compress a zero byte file :) ), 7zip throws "sharing violation" warning. Can anybody confirm this, or point me to the bug report if it's already reported?

My Wine version is 1.2 and MacOS X version is 10.5.8.

Thanks!