[Wine] Re: Running Freelancer at Wine.

Basinator wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 27 14:54:27 CDT 2010

OK, I started the game with:
wine Freelancer.exe 2>&1 | tee ~/wine_freelancer.log

Text from console:

(As you can see I was able to abort with ctrl + c at least)

I tried it out some months before and I recall that I stopped somewhere about my graphics card/driver. I use the radeon 9550.

If it helps and you want to test out by yourself, it might be worth to mention the trial (demo) version of the game:

(The file size should be about 150 MB, if it isn't I need to provide you with another download source)

If you guys are able to get this game running with/for me I will donate 10 € (about 8 U$D if I am not mistaken) to the wine project.