[Wine] wine 1.3.3 on UNUNTU 10.04.1 with gmax 1.2

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 30 16:40:58 CDT 2010

On wine 1.2 gmax material navigator opens its file system window but can't access the data.  On 1.3.3 when you try to open the material navigator, the program posts an error and quits.

One assumes we are working on the file system(s) interface within the wine/windows interpreter.  If so, I don't know if this is progress or not.  The current result is certainly unambiguous.

The appdb has been updated, but I hesitate to post a bug on this if the work is in progress. [Question]

On another note, one of the programs that insisted the Jet40 engine was missing finds it now.  :)