[Wine] Help running Lords of the Realm 2 in AMD64

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Thu Sep 30 21:28:41 CDT 2010

Hello all:

Probably it's me doing something badly, but I'm running Lords of the Realm 2
in my AMD64 Debian squeeze box and it sounds, but I don't get any image: just
a black screen or a black window.

Running wine in a Konsole shows this:

err:d3d_caps:WineD3D_CreateFakeGLContext Can't find a suitable iPixelFormat.
err:d3d:InitAdapters Failed to get a gl context for default adapter
fixme:x11drv:X11DRV_desktop_SetCurrentMode Cannot change screen BPP from 32 to
8
fixme:dsalsa:IDsDriverBufferImpl_SetVolumePan (0x1f3460,0x1f3360): stub

and then the game intro starts to sound but I see nothing.

'wine --version' says 'wine-1.1.32'

Thanks

Noel Torres
er Envite