[Wine] Re: dll files in wine

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 1 00:25:54 CDT 2011

pieterparker17 people like you annoy the hell out me.  If you had said what you were trying to operate I could have point you to the correct solution.

http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/man/man8/fxload.8.html

I guess this is what you are after.  Cypress does form of generic user-space support for ez usb sx2  to dump firmware into them.  So then make them take up a job of a particular device.

So most likely you will be wanting some of the notes here as well.  http://www.linux-usb.org/ezusb/  Particular SDCC compiler to build the firmware packages.

Then for your own interface between your firmware and application http://www.libusb.org from userspace but running with privilage.

Yes no need to use wine at all to work with a ez usb sx2 cypress device.

pieterparker17 please in future don't presume devices like ez usb sx2 and the like don't already have native Linux support.