[Wine] Re: Compiling wine on 64-bit Ubuntu - ldap not detected

zorgoth wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 2 11:24:33 CDT 2011

There is no wine 1.3.16 deb for Ubuntu 10.04...  In the ppa it's still on wine 1.3.15 and it is REALLY annoying since a bug I need fixed is supposed to be fixed in 1.3.16.  I need LDAP support and I have the 64-bit library installed but for some reason it doesn't see the 32-bit one.  I already have ia32-libs and I have run apt-get build-dep wine.  After all this time the repoistory is still not updated and I can't install the maverick version because I tried that and it broke my graphics driver.  So is there any way I can tell wine that I have libldap?