[Wine] Drawing: sheet format edit in SOLIDWORKS 2009

asafhacohen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 2 14:59:43 CDT 2011

Hi all WINE Experts.

I am doing some work on SOLIDWORKS 2009 and I am very happy that most of it I can do on LINUX ( with wine )..

but I have found a new problem (for me) while making some drawings.
a hole bottom bar is missing. where you can add a sheet, this is not a big problem I can add a sheet from the main bar (file or edit ... )

The Big problem (The main issue)  is writing letters (text) on the sheet. the editor opens but when writing some words nothing seems to appears.

I used winetricks: msxml6, vcrun2005, ie6.. wine ver. 1.2

Thanks in advance
Assaf