[Wine] Stardock Impulse cannot find server

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 21:41:32 CDT 2011

On 3/22/11 5:15 PM, marblecatdog wrote:
> Ok, I had to do the terminal output as two seperate pastebins, but here it is Part One
> http://pastebin.com/8q7PB9e5
> Part two
> http://pastebin.com/wmEWdqvC
Lots and lots of .NET errors. What version of .NET does this program
need to run?  I looked at the Impulse page and it looks like it is .NET
2.0.  You can try using Mono instead of .NET and see if it works
better.  This will require moving your .wine folder out of the way and
getting Impulse again.

I don't have the time right now to look into this, or I would try.

James McKenzie