[Wine] Please help with Ruby script plug-in?

frascati wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 3 13:16:52 CDT 2011

I have Google Sketchup CAD Vers. 7.0 installed Via Wine.

I'm running Linux Mint 10 on an HP 8510W with
Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 Processor (Santa Rosa, 2.2GHz, 4MB L2 Cache, 800MHz FSB)
256MB NVIDIA Quadro FX 570M Workstation GPU
15.4” WSXGA

I have found this ruby-script instruction on a page dedicated to Sketchup Linux users...

    bug 16511, fixed as of wine-1.1.11: To use the Ruby scripts (sketchup.google.com/download/rubyscripts.html) you'll need to convert them from DOS format to Unix format. (e.g. sudo apt-get install tofromdos; dos2unix -f parametric.rb windows.rb)

... but am pretty new to linux and not certain how to proceed.  It looks like a simple terminal command but I don't quite know how to translate those instructions per the file I have.

Here's a screenshot of the file downloaded on my desktop
[Image: http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/svejkovat/Screenshot-1.png ]