[Wine] Re: White boxes appearing instead of graphics.

KuroBit wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 3 17:43:47 CDT 2011

Thanks for the info! Judging from what you're saying, it's definitely my graphics card. I think my laptops card has the most basic graphics card they had available at the time they made the computer, so I'm sure that's the reason.

As for the second part of my question, I tried running some of the programs again and they ran at full speed, but other times I ran them, they would run at about 10% of their speed. Any idea what could be causing this?...