[Wine] [Ubisoft Game Launcher]Online Mode doesn't work

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 4 01:56:39 CDT 2011

Hi,

Since the Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood, the Ubisoft Game Launcher was updated. It's actually the 0268 version.

For Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood, it's possible to connect at the Ubisoft server having indicated my login and password. The problem come from when i must to click on "play" to launch the game on the following window.

I have a message told me that the launcher is already launch etc...
When i see the error log, there is a problem with "Named Pipes" implemented in wine.

This the complete log after the problem :
http://pastebin.com/xDqd5k6m

I hope that i have explained correctly the problem to have your help.