[Wine] Help with a problem I've been frequently encountering

nolsenmot420 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 4 15:17:58 CDT 2011

So I am using ubuntu on my netbook, and have wine installed in order to play online poker and I keep encountering a problem.
I use fulltilt poker, and it usually works for 15-20 minutes, but after a little bit the program freezes and a pop-up comes up saying the program has encountered problems. When I hit details it says this:

> Exception Name: UnknownModule
> Exception Address: 0x662076a6
> Exception Type: 0xc0000094

Any help fixing this so it won't crash every 20 minutes or so would be great. Thanks.