[Wine] Re: Installing NWN on MacOS 10.5

DaveLevy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 5 09:05:41 CDT 2011

Thanks for the advice. It took me a while to find the time to take it.

I upgraded Xcode to the most recent, installed macports and portius. I then installed WINE. (Not necessarily in that order, but it is the best one.) [Wink]

I copied a good Windows folder containing the whole NWN game and it seems to work now.  (It seems that while the game has been made to work, I can find no reference to the installer doing so, and several to it not. Perhaps I'll test it, but probably not.)

I wrote a slightly longer explanation (http://blog.davelevy.info/2011/04/01/adventures-in-faerun-with-an-apple-mac/) on my blog.