[Wine] Installing NWN on MacOS 10.5

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 10:30:38 CDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 8:23 AM, DaveLevy <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> @james
>
> Thanks for the XQuartz hint. (So much for a desk top appliance).

X11 is and remains an 'afterthought' for Apple IMHO.  I am glad that
the XQuartz project exists and that folks like doh123 have reported
shortcomings to it.  I tend to 'bend' my systems and have ran into
walls where Apple did things that I did not expect.  For example, my
shiny new Mac went to the Genius Bar yesterday because the Ethernet
port was not working right.  I found that the driver for Verizion's
WWAN was shutting down the port.  This should not happen with properly
designed/implemented drivers....

> Yes, I'll update the appsdb pages but I need to register, thought I'd do it tonight rather than while at work.

Thank you for doing so.

James McKenzie