[Wine] Re: wine cannot find L "c:/windows/system32/plugplay.exe

bflojoe6 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 5 12:47:24 CDT 2011

Thanks. I removed CCleaner. I finally did get USMoneyDixSunset to install such that when I go to apps/wine/programs Microsoft Money Plus appears. However, when I select it I get the all too familiar message. "MM.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. It may be a problem with this program or with Wine." If I click it again it says MM+ is already running, and I have to then kill its process in Terminal.

Any ideas? I feel like I'm getting closer but this shouldn't be this difficult~