[Wine] Engish Wine dissertation question

MissMatthews wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 5 14:23:50 CDT 2011

Hello,

I am currently studying Hospitality Management at the university of Portsmouth and am in my final year.

My dissertation project is based upon English wine, looking at its history, and how currently the industry can move forward either through tourism, increasing UK consumer knowledge and also marketing and branding

I need to do some primary research around these topics and would like people who have a interest in wine/knowledge of wine to fill in my questionnaire, it would be very much appreciated and will only take 3-4 minutes!

http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/510485/English-Wine-Dissertation-Questionnaire

Thank you for your time

Holly Matthews

ps. If you have any opinions on English wine, or love English wine as much as I do! I would love to chat about it!