[Wine] Wine is suddenly really slow

LagunaLoire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 5 17:42:09 CDT 2011

Over the past few days, programs have suddenly been taking quite a long time to load. Before, everything would pretty much load instantly, but all of a sudden everything takes 1-2 minutes to load up.

I'm fairly certain I haven't made any changes to Wine or any other processes (other than regular system updates) so I have no idea what the problem is. Even the Wine configuration screen takes ages to load!

I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 w/ Wine 1.2.2. Any ideas?

Thanks!