[Wine] Need windows service to start with Ubuntu server

fleten.net wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 7 08:18:31 CDT 2011

Hi
 I have a Ubuntu server with a mySQL database. A third party software company has created a windows service who makes queries to the mySQL database, and present the data on a web portal hosted by the same company.
Now, I want to install this service on the Ubuntu server, and make it run continously. Is it possible to give a wine commandline in a script to start a windows service, and place this script somewhere to make it start with the server ? Or maybe there is other options ?