[Wine] Debian64 Wine deps, big confusion

a70681 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 7 17:04:30 CDT 2011

I'm trying to build 32bit Wine under Debian64. None of the tips on WineOn64Bit page help completely. I remember that on Ubuntu64 I was only missing OpenCL support when configuring the source. Now, on Debian64 I'm lacking gstreamer and GetText to addition of OpenCL.

I tried putting 32bit gstreamer and GetText to /lib, /lib32, /usr/lib and /usr/lib32 instead of making soft links, but it's not helping. Reason why I didn't do softlinks is because I find it very annoying to rename large amounts of files from "Link to X.so.numbers" to "X.so.numbers", so I just temporarily put 32bit libs where 64bit libs are supposed to be.

Has anyone found a way to do this right?
Also, I tried the script that worked with Ubuntu, but I can't make it work on Debian Squeeze. Tried to falsify me Debian version, but no can do. And doing all of this is costing me some big bucks to get me enough Panadol.