[Wine] Re: Seeking help with Money 2000: access to internet

amanchesterman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 8 09:16:46 CDT 2011

Hi, thanks for trying to help. I have upgraded Wine as you suggest, but that hasn't altered things: the problem with Money persists.

Incidentally Money crashes not only when I ask it to access the internet in order to get share prices etc. but even when I try to open the menu within Money to configure the settings for internet access. I guess that when I tell it to do that, it tries to find some kind of setting that isn't available in Wine?

John