[Wine] Illegible text in SAS JMP

feodor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 8 10:05:34 CDT 2011

I have installed SAS JMP version 8 using wine (wine-1.2.2) in Linux Mint 9. The program seems to work by a lot of the text is written over other parts of the text, boxes are too small and more as shown in this picture:

 [Image: http://www.math.ku.dk/~feodor/snapshot3.png ]

The JMP Starter-window can be resized but no matter how I resize the Preference window I cannot get to see the icons and text on the left. And parts of the text on the right are unreadable. The number just above the open text box in the Untitled window contains the number 789 but you can barely see the first digit.

Does anybody have an idea of how to fix this?

Feodor