[Wine] Re: Seeking help with Money 2000: access to internet

amanchesterman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 9 11:13:11 CDT 2011

OK I did that and it has helped, but has not wholly cured the problem.

Now, when I click on the 'update internet information' button in Money, it connects successfully to the internet: in fact it even downloaded and installed an update for Money itself. But what it doesn't do is to update the prices of stocks and shares: I just get an unhelpful message saying 'Money was unable to complete your call'.

There is a menu item in Money to 'edit your connection settings', but when I click on that the program crashes.

So I'm not sure what to do now. I suppose I could try other versions of the .dll file, but they are not likely to work?