[Wine] Where do I start?

Confusion wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 10 20:22:23 CDT 2011

All I want to do is play my favorite game, Akia Online, but I got a mac! So I'm trying out Wine but I don't understand why it's... manuel I guess. I already had the two programs required downloaded, then I downloaded the Wine program itself, and now I'm lost.
What do I do?
There's no 'easy button' to click and get things started... The only two 'how-to's I could find explained things in a very complicated matter.
If anyone could guide me in a way I could understand or tell me to give up now, that would be nice. :]