[Wine] AutoIt in wine

System238 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 10 21:22:12 CDT 2011

Can some one help me understand wines error reporting syntax?

fixme:win:LockWindowUpdate ((nil)), partial stub!

I get the above error when I use scite (ubuntu version, not the scite4autoit version) to launch autoit from the wine program files directory.

And what if I just throw in all the dlls from my virtual machine's xp os into wines system32 directory so that all the extra dll's are reachable?

Has any one here thought of using autoit in wine to locate bugs?

Sounds like a good idea to me, but hey, I'm not involved in wines development.

Edit: why is it that when loading files into memory, my application freezes?

What I mean is, In my script, I have a variable that at one point contain around 2-10mb in data and as soon as the data is assigned to the variable, capoot.