[Wine] Wine HQ short keys?

Jetbird_D2 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 12 03:24:05 CDT 2011

Hello!

Sorry to burden you but I somehow made one application to run via wine, but now there is a trouble with shortkeys. It is a general purpose 3D and when performing a special dynamic extrusion task which requires ctrl + H keys makes wine window to minimize into the panel. Obviously application Has this short key assigned to what it has to, I checked my desktop short keys and dind't find any short key related to "H" I tried to see what happens if I hit this on dolphin manager, nothing happens.

Are there any special shortkeys in Wine that could be modified? I dind;t find any settings for that. But I am brand new here so I guess I am lacking knowledge.

Thank you very much for your time!