[Wine] LogParser.exe

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:06:36 CDT 2011

> Err, no edit button?

Check out the sticky. The reason is the forum gets sent to a mailing
list (which I am replying from). It would be very confusing if edits
were allowed on the forum to mailing list users..

> I noticed Wine 1.2.x is out, would upgrading fix my DLL issue? I haven't found any documentation on ntdll.dll that says that has been added AFAIK.

I would try wine-1.3.X not 1.2.X and definitly not some earlier version.

> Being as I'm on Debian... I'd have to compile from source, eh?

http://www.winehq.org/download/deblenny

John