[Wine] Re: Trying to run WBFS Manager using Wine... help

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 12 17:42:37 CDT 2011

jpoff wrote:
> I apologize. I installed it with macports, although I did need to install Xcode for it to work. So is there a way to update it? Or should I uninstall and reinstall something else? If so what package will work?
> Thanks

then you want to do a...

sudo port install wine-devel

normal Wine will not be the newest development version, you have to do wine-devel for that.

You had to install Xcode because Macports builds from source code for you, and Xcode has to be installed to get the compiler and such Macports needs to build.