[Wine] MTGO3 System.Drawing:void AddFontFile(system, string) not im

Pete V pete0verse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:28:46 CDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 18:04 -0500, Usurp wrote:
> James McKenzie wrote:
> > On 4/6/11 10:25 PM, Pete V wrote:
> >
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > I have the MTGO3 game loader running till 34% and then it shows this
> > > error.
> > >
> > > not implemented
> > > at System.Drawing:void AddFontFile(System.String)
> > >
> > > any workarounds yet to get passed this?
> > >
> > What version of .NET do you have installed?  This is NOT a Wine error.
> >
> > James McKenzie
>
> You better check the code of this function then.
> http://source.winehq.org/source/dlls/gdiplus/font.c#L918
>
> Its definitely NOT implemented in Wine atm.

Installing GDIPLUS from MS got me passed this issue.
Indeed not  a Wine error simply a .net one
I tested installing the program in a VirtualBox and it was not until an
upgrade to .net 3.5 that it fully ran.
SO my guess is that we just need an implementation of .net 3.5 or 4 in
Wine to make it run MTGO3

PeteV