[Wine] Re: Standalone Wine for console Win32 executables

FamilyGuy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 13 12:20:46 CDT 2011

This would be a problem for a wide-use intended wine portable. While my goal is to run two or three very very very simple binaries. As show by WINEDEBUG=+loaddll wine program.exe the dependencies seems to be  KERNEL32.DLL, msvcrt.dll and a dll that goes with the program.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like a small insight to how to finish the portable stripped-down wine version I need, I don't quite understand what DanKegel meant by:

> To make this portable, you need to do that on an uninstalled
> copy of wine (in the source tree where it was built).

Thank you,

FG