[Wine] Re: Winevdm launchs a second, unwanted black window.

Capivara wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 13 14:36:11 CDT 2011

I think that now I have a more accurate idea of what is going on with this software. The thing is that, in order to run Winisis on a real windows xp or 2000, you previously have to overwrite a couple of original .dll files with the new ones provided by the Unesco, namely: ctl3d.dll and ctl3dv2.dll. Otherwise, the Windows takes Winisis for a 16-bit application and threfore declares itself unable to launch it.
Well, I have copied these two files into c:\windows\system32 and c:\windows\system, have afterwards run winecfg and added them in the "Library" option, but to no avail.
I am still waiting for your answers.