[Wine] Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - keyboard input seems to hang?

dvrslype wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 14 16:32:57 CDT 2011

Hello,

I installed wine from the Ubuntu Lucid repositories (wine-1.2.2) and successfully installed THPS2.

But after I launch the game, I cannot navigate leftwards in the menu. In other menus the selected item scrolls down (like when a button on a console controller is stuck).

With some trouble I can get into a skate session, which runs perfectly, but my skate character keeps on turning left (again like the left key is stuck).

Anyone knows what could cause this?

Thanks in advance,

dvrslype