[Wine] Re: Camtasia Studio in wine 1.2

Edsker7 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 14 20:40:47 CDT 2011

Brother, i know that is not very good opcion run the camtasia un ubuntu; and i not a new user for linux, i use various distributions. Well, the problem behind of this ( of using camtasia in my ubuntu ) is that i did some things to convert correctly the .ogv format of recordmydesktop ( i prefer this software ) how: mencoder, transmageddon and others.. and come the problems -- the sound is delayed / the video is cut in some photograms / quality declines / etc. -- the best result that i have was: use transmageddon and convert the .ogv in .avi with [ audio: mp3 / codec: xvid ], but the voice or sound is cut in some parts of video when i upload the video :(

So......... i will try with "transcoder arista" to view what results i have, i hope good results because for me, the option to run camtasia studio is not very very good.. but i need some solution

Thanks partner, i will return with the results!