[Wine] Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - keyboard input seems to hang?

dvrslype wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 15 02:23:30 CDT 2011

dvrslype wrote:
> Now I don't get anything to see, but I hear the audio of the game.

Excuse me, after I tried again, I got video, but the effect is still there. I don't have a controller connected and I don't expect something is wrong with my keyboard, since it doesn't do anything weird in other programs.

I didn't manage to get the game to work in Win7, so I would think it's pretty cool to get it to work in wine!

So anyone has ideas?

dvrslype