[Wine] Civ 3 almost works- Window sizeing issues

Bratmon wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 15 20:31:41 CDT 2011

Hi.  I'm a real big fan of Civ 3 and decided to try to install it on my new Linux computer (Distribution: Arch Linux).  The installer, Civ3edit, and sounds work fine, but when I try to start the game, the intro move plays fine, but the game screen looks like this:
[Image: http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9969/90554302.png ]
There's no way to resize that window, leaving the game unplayable.

Everything else works, and a game can be started with the keyboard commands.