[Wine] How to get RawInput support in 1.3.18

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 16 09:08:06 CDT 2011

I compiled the latest developmental release of wine.  The changelog seems to indicate that there is now "official" support of RawDeviceInput through the XInput2.  I've verified that when I configured my build, it found X11/extensions/XInput2.h, but programs that use RawDeviceInput for mouse movement still seems to require source patches to work.

Did I do something wrong when building wine or is the support for RawInput in progress, or have I totally misunderstood the changelog?