[Wine] Winetricks did not load

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 10:05:19 CDT 2011

> What we have here is a failure to communicate.
>
> Some of your people seem to be working on this.  The distro denies any responsibility.

It's their fault since winetricks is not a part of wine and does not
come in the wine source.

> All I want is to get on with my test, which I cannot do without the winetricks importing capability.  I however will await word from whoever is really responsible for this.

Just download winetricks and execute it from your desktop like those
of us who do not have distro packages for winetricks. This is just a
simple shell script not anything fancy that needs to be installed..

--
John M. Drescher