[Wine] Re: ERP Application working slow & toolbar missing in applic

sushant wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 18 00:10:03 CDT 2011

[Laughing]
thanks for reply, but my firm already purchase window base ERP works on dotnet, its propritory of Leansoft Solution, Its a indian base, My firms wants to run this application in linux, i already so much workon it. now it is working fine. just 2 problem i am facing that is scroling database in ERP application, when i access records in ERP its show lots data list, when i am scroll up to down & horizontaly, list not scroll on trigger point, it take time.
 please give me solution.

Sushant