[Wine] Re: anomaly warzone earth

Mateusz Stachowski wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 18 04:00:07 CDT 2011

Wow thanks I've been trying to checkout the demo from Steam since it's been released.

Adding dinput8 with winetricks finally workout.

I don't have sound though. That's probablly because I've changed ALSA + PulseAudio on OSS4 (4.2-2004) :D in my Ubuntu 10.10 installation. I know that OSS isn't supported sound system in wine but do you know some tips to make it work better. I mean it works in many apps. Seems that thouse from Steam are making the most problems.

Oh and dsoundhw=emulated didn't changed anything.