[Wine] Re: No$Zoomer not recognizing NDS ROMs

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 18 11:55:52 CDT 2011

Thanks, now at least I'm able to make Zoomer see the game files (ROMs). But now each time I try to start one I get an error and this Wine log:

Code:
err:heap:GlobalFree (0x12b332): Page fault occurred ! Caused by bug ?
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x110060 "heap.c: main process heap section" wait timed out in thread 0020, blocked by 0009, retrying (60 sec)
wine: Critical section 00110060 wait failed at address 0x7bc363aa (thread 0020), starting debugger...
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x110060 "heap.c: main process heap section" wait timed out in thread 0020, blocked by 0009, retrying (60 sec)
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000194 flags 0 addr 0x7bc363aa

Maybe each time some numbers change, but the errors are the same. I've already tried to set Zoomer's .ini file like mentioned here:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=18574
I've tried just adding the mentioned settings and saving changes, and leaving ONLY them in the file and saving. Same results. I also need to rename NO$Zoomer.exe to NOZoomer.exe because Wine doesn't allow me to run executables with the character '$'. Normal No$GBA, however, does work for me, although I also have to rename it.

@Cloudef: how did you manage to make Zoomer work? Am I doing something wrong, or could it be that it's a matter of different Linux distros?