[Wine] Re: Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS)

KenSharp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 18 14:25:49 CDT 2011

stuartpalmer wrote:
> You can view the log that MSTS offers to send to Microsoft, but I haven't found a way of saving a copy.

AFAIR the old "Dr. Watson" creates the report and stores it temporarily in a system folder (could even be system32).  Sadly, I could neither find it nor remember where it was.  It's probably not plaintext anyway.

You could try using WINEDEBUG=+relay.  The log file will probably be enormous but it should offer a clue as to what is going on.