[Wine] Re: [Ubisoft Game Launcher]Online Mode doesn't work

Berillions wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 18 16:54:31 CDT 2011

hamnierone wrote:
> That error might really be a problem with the online game. I never tried this before so I need to try it later. There should be some other way to launch the game and connect to the server.

Have you an idea where the problem come from ?
Because like i said in my first message, i can to log me on the Ubisoft serveur with my login/password. The problem is that i can't to launch the game when i'm connected on the Ubisoft Server.

Ubisoft Game Launcher think that i have already launch an other UGL but it's wrong.