[Wine] Love wine? Here's a new way to find your favorites!

kay818 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 18 22:35:41 CDT 2011

Hi, I never use blogs so I am not sure what I am doing =). But I had to share an amazing find! A friend of mine sent me a link to a new website that carries so many different wines---(that I can never find at my local liquor store)---its called ELEPHANTWINE.COM....I called the customer service number because I could not find my favorite wine..and the lady was soo nice and made a special order for me! For those who are like me---and can't always find their favorite wines or like wines from other states...Elephantwine.com is a great site...plus--the lady over the phone said they just launched so they would appreciate new customers...also--if you have any questions call the number...they are so nice =)...let me know how it goes!!