[Wine] Re: No$Zoomer not recognizing NDS ROMs

F_style wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 18 23:00:28 CDT 2011

EDIT: tried downloading version 2.3.0.1. Oddily it did work finally, but not by setting the ini file to read only. Instead each time I want to start the application I have to delete the ini file and start the app. The ini file is created, and if I want to end and start again the app I have to delete ini file again. Emulation and controller settings are kept though, despite deleting the ini. The only thing I've seen resets itself until now is the language.