[Wine] Re: Mass Effect 2 help?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 18 23:27:56 CDT 2011

I have not run this one myself.. but people at portingteam.com have been working on a Wineskin wrapper for it for a long time... through several versions of Wineskin.  I think the current version is playable, though has a few minor graphics issues... can check the thread out here... though I'm not sure it'll work if you don't sign up for a free account.  Wineskin is designed with this kind of customized wrappers in mind, so its already using a custom Wine build with patches to fix the main issues.

http://forum.portingteam.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4587&hilit=mass+effect&start=60