[Wine] Re: Color Correction with Wine Apps (photomatix 4.0.2)

zephyr707 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 19 04:35:33 CDT 2011

OK, I think maybe it is not specific to the program... I just opened up the tonemapped image in the wine browser (using the right click context menu -> open with -> wine internet explorer) and the colors are really weird, like the hue has been shifted a lot and orange is green and blue is purple...  weird.  A jpeg from my canon camera looks ok, maybe photomatix embeds some kind of icc profile that wine doesn't like...  If I open it up with the linux firefox everything looks correct.

as a sidenote, I have 2 "wine internet explorer" options on the right click open with menu which seems incorrect.

thanks