[Wine] Removing "wine core exe" from "Open With" menu

zephyr707 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 20 03:46:58 CDT 2011

When I right click on .jpg files and navigate to the "Open With" submenu there are 4 "Wine core exe" options.  I have installed wine beta, uninstaled it, and then installed 1.2.   With wine beta there were 2 "wine internet explorer" options.  None of these "Wine core exe" options work, they throw a "DDE failure" window on top of a placeholder "Internet explorer window".  I would like to remove all of these "wine core exe" options, must be some type of mimetype thing?

wine-1.2.2
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 10.10
Codename: maverick