[Wine] Re: Color Correction with Wine Apps (photomatix 4.0.2)

zephyr707 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 20 05:20:39 CDT 2011

looks like an issue with an embedded color profile for sure.  I opened up the tonemapped image in gimp and it asked me to convert from "adobe RGB (1998)" to the default RGB working space "sRGB built-in".   I converted, saved, and re-opened in the wine photomatix and the colors were displayed correctly.  I guess wine doesn't like adobe RGB, or maybe I am doing something incorrect.  I see no option in photomatix to change this behavior, or maybe it is set from the source camera images.   let me do some more testing...