[Wine] Wine Office saving files with 700 Permissions

physeetcosmo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 20 08:27:17 CDT 2011

Hi Wine Gurus,

I noticed this issue as other people trying to access my documents are unable to, until I chmod 777 on the documents. This only occurs when I created *new* documents, spreadsheets or powerpoint presentations, not when altering already existing said documents. Yes, this issue is prevalent with all three types of documents.

My system specs:
OS: OpenSUSE
Office: 2003
Wine: 1.3.17

Is there any way I can alter this behavior, like in regedit or a wine conf file?

Thanks!  [Question]